• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre bent roll cage

jeepin270

NAXJA Forum User
Seen a Rhodes xj roll cage for sale, anyone ever seen one in person? Anybody have recommendation on a prebent cage?

I started with the d&c cage and changed the crossbars then added a x, c pillar, and floor bars to help with unibody flex. Then went thru the firewall and built engine cage. That cage is a good start though. Saved me a days worth of work

I started with the d&c cage and changed the crossbars then added a x, c pillar, and floor bars to help with unibody flex. Then went thru the firewall and built engine cage. That cage is a good start though. Saved me a days worth of work

Do you have any pics? Also, how tall are you?

I ended up buying the Rhodes racing prebent cage. Haven't started install yet. I bought a prp seat and I have to get it mounted, i also have to reinstall my headliner. I took headliner out and re did it. Busy with work right now.

Back