• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest

MDXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
what r we having for dinner sat night

Pickled Tunafish leg simmered in Hot Dog water w/sides of chicken skin encrusted pigs feet.

dunno about the "official" dinner but early arrivals may be treated to:
Chicken Chili
hot sausage 'n peppers
...and a certain hot apple cider...
:) me

Me and the lady will be bringing a potent clear liquid in a mason jar ;)

Me and the lady will be bringing a potent clear liquid in a mason jar ;)

ABOUT TIME SOME ONE ELSE BRINGS IT

Homemade?

We just started a new run of product, but it probably won't be done by then.

Still got plenty of old stock left though...however the New England guys may not want me to bring it. A few of them had a rough experience. :|

Dinner is likely going to be Friday like last year as we're attempting to coordinate with the Unibody Raffle that is likely being held at the park on Saturday. I'm still waiting to hear back on the specifics.

We're going to try to do the same thing as last year with the german-style buffet.

Homemade, yes. By me? No.

Homemade?

We just started a new run of product, but it probably won't be done by then.

Still got plenty of old stock left though...however the New England guys may not want me to bring it. A few of them had a rough experience. :|

I didn't. I found that stuff to be impressively enjoyable :D

im looking forward to rich's cider! i'm gonna try and bring some weirdo seasonal/micro brews to share as well... on top of that will be the standard 24pk of yuengling cans for 11.99 :D

:twak:if everyone planned on mooching we'd all be pretty fawking hungry.... my momma brought me some bad ass hot sauce from new orleans last week, i'm gonna whip up some wings and see who's man enough to take em down :D

:twak:if everyone planned on mooching we'd all be pretty fawking hungry.... my momma brought me some bad ass hot sauce from new orleans last week, i'm gonna whip up some wings and see who's man enough to take em down :D

luckily most people bring twice or 3 times the amount of food they need to. and only a few people mooch!

it works out perfectly and there is still food to spare!

WHY DO WE KEEP GOING BACK THERE?? i can never figure it out.

The service is terrible, I dont know why you guys still go there for breakfast. I like the dinner at the Pilot station, its got good food that comes quickly.

Back