• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT axles Ocala, FL

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 14 bolt rear with 4.10's, disc brakes, and lincoln locked and a front passenger drop 10 bolt with newly rebuilt outers. Not 100% on gears in 10 bolt but they are supposed to be 4.10's as well.
Front end has a crossover steering knuckle on the passenger side.

I am looking to possible trade for:

A full width HP-44 front (leaf sprung or wleded wedges) 9" rear set (prefer at least 4.10's...do not have to be locked)

A full width HP-44 front(leaf sprung or welded wedges) 60 rear set(prefer at least 4.10's...do not have to be locked)

A full width driver drop LP-44 and a 44 rear or 9" rear (again with at least 4.10's and do not have to be locked)

I would need to do this swap at my house but I have plenty of room and can provide beer/pizza while we work.

If we trade my 8 lug axles for your 5 lugs axles...I will need your wheels/tires too...or at least a set of rollers...and my wheels tires would go with you if yours are comparable.

Back