• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Special Event at Winterfest 2011

I know there were video cameras at the wedding...

Let me know and I'll pay shipping if needed.

mac 'thanks' gyvr

that's my bad mac, I was supposed to fix my FTP for a guy to upload it to me and I flaked. I'll do it right now.

Done, I sent him a PM and he'll upload to me and I'll make you a few copies. PM me your address. I'll get it out before the end of the week.

Last edited:
Hey Matt

That 'guy' was me. I'm at work right now but when I get home I'll start working on it. I've got the whole wedding on vid.

I'll start loading it to the ftp site. I also took a few stills. I put those on a disc and they will go out tomorrow.

Hey Matt

That 'guy' was me. I'm at work right now but when I get home I'll start working on it. I've got the whole wedding on vid.

I'll start loading it to the ftp site. I also took a few stills. I put those on a disc and they will go out tomorrow.

thanks Steve.

Mac, I didn't even see that your adress was in the thread already. I'll get it converted/copied and out friday. You'll hav it first of the week.

Got a problem at the moment...

Trying to find the video disk. I may have loaded them on another CD I had with the Madison protests. I have those at my desk at work.

I got a CD of stills that are going out in the mail tomorrow on my break.

Got a problem at the moment...

Trying to find the video disk. I may have loaded them on another CD I had with the Madison protests. I have those at my desk at work.

I got a CD of stills that are going out in the mail tomorrow on my break.

You can blame me. If I'd gotten my shit together you would have had it handy.

Thanks all. We are putting a video together for the reception in May and any pics and vids will be very appreciated. No one needs to be blamed, we've got time, I was just making a simple reminder.

mac 'thanks to all' gyvr

Blame?

Hell, I'd loose my ass if it wasn't attached.

I found it. I hadn't put them on a cd yet. They're still on the sim card. I'll try and load them to my laptop and then to the ftp site (cross ur fingers)

Matt,
I just dropped the cd with the still pics in the mail at lunch time.

Senility is pressing!! :shiver:

Blame?

Hell, I'd loose my ass if it wasn't attached.

I found it. I hadn't put them on a cd yet. They're still on the sim card. I'll try and load them to my laptop and then to the ftp site (cross ur fingers)

Matt,
I just dropped the cd with the still pics in the mail at lunch time.

Senility is pressing!! :shiver:
If that FTp site doesn't work I'll PM you my cell#. Call me when you're trying to access it if it doesn't work and we'll resolve it. Sometimes my IP changes.

87 "not paying for a static IP" Manche

Thanks all. We are putting a video together for the reception in May and any pics and vids will be very appreciated. No one needs to be blamed, we've got time, I was just making a simple reminder.

mac 'thanks to all' gyvr

All the ones I took were in my picture link.

You want me to just put them on a disk and send them to you high res?

that would be cool if you would josh.

thanks

mac 'photogenic' gyvr

^ yes that is my mailing address

that is not the address to my house so any letter bombs would be in vain.

Thanks

mac 'i'll PM it to you as well' gyvr

Back