• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

check it out!

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
let me know what you think...

http://www.midwestxj.org/index.php

I know that there are broken links...

here are a few of the random images, images...

14.jpg

21.jpg

3.jpg

Can you make it colorless and transparent?

Haleyes said:
Can you make it colorless and transparent?

as in not there?

Okie Terry said:
As in a subdued watermark, you twit!:D

then id have to go find all them pickures again

Not there would be cool ;)

Seriously though, if you drop the yellow, make the logo smaller, lighter and translucent it should look fine.

BTW: Why are you wanting to watermark pictures that are not yours? IIRC The person who took the picture owns them.

Zuki-Ron said:
Not there would be cool ;)

Seriously though, if you drop the yellow, make the logo smaller, lighter and translucent it should look fine.

BTW: Why are you wanting to watermark pictures that are not yours? IIRC The person who took the picture owns them.
They're on the MWC server.

Okie Terry said:
They're on the MWC server.

Ah, pictures in the wild then. I guess that would work as long as all persons who submit the pictures know they are giving the pictures to MWC, and the pictures were original works by MWC member/forum posters

Zuki-Ron said:
Ah, pictures in the wild then. I guess that would work as long as all persons who submit the pictures know they are giving the pictures to MWC, and the pictures were original works by MWC member/forum posters

I took them from:

Gsequoia
Haleyes
LessLimited
SeanR
LBEXJ
IntrepidXJ

and

my personal albums

Everyone there had put their albums up for use in the past...

Zuki-Ron said:
Seriously though, if you drop the yellow, .
Do you know who you're talking to?
And that randy guy is such an attention whore, all in the DVD and now the front page! ;)

Back