• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parking tow rig

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Well, since I now have a tow rig and trailer, I have to decide if it's worth it to tow for this trip or just drive the XJ up there. I know it's aways off, but I'm wondering. I won't be able to run Barrett, but I'll run Fordyce and Rubicon. Coming from the south, where would be a good place to park the trailer? If there's too much back tracking, I'll just leave the truck and trailer at home.

Also, my vacation will start on Thursday, so I may decide to do some exploring on Thurs and Fri on the way up.

Goatman said:
Well, since I now have a tow rig and trailer, I have to decide if it's worth it to tow for this trip or just drive the XJ up there. I know it's aways off, but I'm wondering. I won't be able to run Barrett, but I'll run Fordyce and Rubicon. Coming from the south, where would be a good place to park the trailer? If there's too much back tracking, I'll just leave the truck and trailer at home.

Also, my vacation will start on Thursday, so I may decide to do some exploring on Thurs and Fri on the way up.

You'd be in good shape if you parked your trailer at the exit of the 'Con, then drove your junk over to Fordyce. This way, at the end of your trip, your tow rig is waiting for you.

CRASH

Back