• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-fest

AJPulley

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I'm not going to make it to NAC-fest this year. I've lived with the Jeep the way it is for too long and finally have the opportunity to add bigger tires, more lift, a 44, gears, lockers and weld up the rust spots in the floor. I'll be busy as soon as the weather warms up enough to lay in the dirt on the weekends.

Would someone take pictures of some of the rigs for me please?

i "think" i'll make it, i'm doing a rear disc swap and tryin to get a rollcage in, but if worst comes to worst, the cage stays behind, do people really come to a "wrenching party"....i would.

oh yeah....am i a puss if i trailer my jeep up there?..:laugh3:

sidriptide said:
when the weather warms up a bit why not host a wrench-party? i'm up for a trip to the Cape.

That would be fun. Pull up on the beach and go fishin and swimmin with a nice cookout...

me and striptide commin to find you AJ... Ive allready decided for you.. Were having this cookout. :party:

I've got to agree with everyone else. You've got time!

I just started priming some of my new parts tonight, but hopefully soon I'll have my rig ready (and highway driveable! :laugh3: )

mack said:
i "think" i'll make it, i'm doing a rear disc swap and tryin to get a rollcage in, but if worst comes to worst, the cage stays behind, do people really come to a "wrenching party"....i would.

oh yeah....am i a puss if i trailer my jeep up there?..:laugh3:

no way thats how im getting my lil guy down there.. its much cooler too hah

oh yeah....am i a puss if i trailer my jeep up there?..

Yes, trailers are for wusses and race cars. Real men drive to events.

P.S. If I break may I use your trailer to get home?:roll:

sure...for a small fee....lol$$$$
CMNCHE said:
oh yeah....am i a puss if i trailer my jeep up there?..

Yes, trailers are for wusses and race cars. Real men drive to events.

P.S. If I break may I use your trailer to get home?:roll:

helix said:
That would be fun. Pull up on the beach and go fishin and swimmin with a nice cookout...

me and striptide commin to find you AJ... Ive allready decided for you.. Were having this cookout. :party:
Thanks for the pep talk guys, but it's a priority thing. I've got a full time job, a night job teaching and a pre-teen daughter that's growing way too damn fast. So, I intend on working on it when I can, but there isn't much you can get done in the dark, in the cold and in the rain/snow/sandy-mud. I work during the day in the cold, so f*** that. If I can get there, I'll be exited though.

Someone bring a camera anyway.

But, if you two are serious, I'll supply the food, beer, whatever you want. I walk the dog to a few of the beaches in S. Yarmouth about two miles away, so it might be worth the drive down. Well, in the summer when the bikinis are out.

i know what being busy is al about... when we get some good weather lets set a date and some of us can come out and do a wrench day..

Back