• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

penrose 4-17

wheres the flip off smily?
flipoff_smiley_3c-120x120.jpg

Thats cause we are effing cool like dat!
:lecture::lecture::lecture:
thats cause i was driving on liberty.... i was taping you guys on patriot.
im glad i got the chance to do so!!

my friend got video of me dropping into liberty but i cant save it from facebook.....

For real. The folks who put on races don't make the racers where helmets just so they don't get sued, it actually can keep you safe, especially leaning out without doors like you always do.

you guys need to see instances like that from the drivers seat. i was beyond good to go....

i know why they wear helmets lol.... oh buddy

you guys need to see instances like that from the drivers seat. i was beyond good to go....

i know why they wear helmets lol.... oh buddy
just sayin.... the way you slammed down could have thrown your head toward the rock.
if i run anything harder than liberty.... you bet your a$$ i will be wearing a helmet! lol
especially with no doors! :gee:

ya coffin rock just kept kicking my ass, then when the winch line broke and i fell back in i was screwed.....

i appreciate the concern for my lovely face guys, but i was good... i had at least 15" between my head and a rock, the rock was just close to the body on the bottom. thats why i looked up at heather

i appreciate the concern for my lovely face guys, but i was good...

i wouldnt say anything if my dad wouldnt have died from his head meeting the cage when he should have been wearing a helmet...
it doesnt take much to crush your lovely skull.... :skull1:

I enjoyed your four wheel burnout, Mike... good stuff.

sorry thats how that happened. but sit in my seat and youll see.
i understand that you were good in that situation, just sayin.... it doesnt take much. and in YOUR case there will be many more jeeps, cages and situations that might come along where you are not so lucky.
just sayin man...
its just like bikers, im not going to tell you that you have to wear one... but ive seen what happens when you dont...
and trust me.... you dont want to find out..
do what you wanna do buddy! :thumbup:

ha ya you can say that! its all getting undone and redone. less sheetmetal, more of that round stuff

Back