• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 31x10.50r15 BFG KM1

Ben824

NAXJA Forum User
I have 1 31X10.50r15 BFG KM1 tire on a black steel wheel that was my spare that I now don't need since I went up to 33s. The tire was only used once and maybe has 200 miles on it all highway so it is basically brand new. It has spent 99% of its life on top of my Jeep. I am looking to get $85 for both the tire and rim or best offer. I am located in Statesboro, Ga. but often travel home to Dawsonville, Ga. just north of Atlanta so I can get it to that area no problem. I will not ship the tire. I can meet within two hours of Atlanta but only for full asking price otherwise you gotta come to me.

I will be in Canton, GA March 15-17. If it's still available then and you're able to meet I will take it.

I will be in Canton, GA March 15-17. If it's still available then and you're able to meet I will take it.

That is my spring break so I will be on vacation that week but I plan to make a trip home before then so I can leave it at my parents house in Dawsonville where you can pick it up there or maybe with a friend in Roswell that could meet up with you somewhere closer if he is willing.

Back