• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motivation ride- 12/15 Rausch Creek

Any way, any how. I'll be in town Friday evening and whoever makes it will have a hot lunch courtesy of NAXJA North Atlantic... I'll be making the chicken chili tomorrow evening. Rain or shine, this is a "go"...
Even if it's wet, it's not projected to be too awful cold, so take it as a plus. I'd be happy to putz around on greens all day, or go straight to red, no matter, it's a day on the trail, and that is a good day.
I'm getting word that Jordan may not be able to make it, he has a family issue that can't be pushed aside. Hopefully he can, but if not, look for a bashed up black XJ in the lot on Saturday am towed by a grey superduty..that would be me.
Rich

Brian, shoot me a text when you get a chance I'll be in the area Friday night and perhaps staying Saturday nite too. Maybe we can catch up, even if for a few minutes.
Rich

Rich is right. My father-in-law had emergency surgery yesterday to have a pacemaker installed. Chances of me going wheeling on Saturday are really slim right now.

Rich is right. My father-in-law had emergency surgery yesterday to have a pacemaker installed. Chances of me going wheeling on Saturday are really slim right now.

Sorry to hear that. I hope all turns out well.

Re: Motivation ride - December 1st

I should be able to make it, most of my weekend (kid-related) obligations should be done by then. Count me in as well.

Still in?

I'm still in, and making chili tonight for a hot lunch for everyone. Looks like I may have to make more than planned, shame on me for not checking the facebook page more closely. Target meet time is still 8 am in the park lot. I'm in a grey superduty towing a busted ass black XJ....should have the NAXJA banner out.
See you there!
Rich

Im still in, and a co pilot, hopefully jeep holds together since ive never driven more than 100ft....yeah....Red super duty w/ gooseneck and red xj

Silver XJ behind a Red F-150 Limited.

I'm in town, and it's real foggy here. Allow yourselves extra time and be safe!
I should be at the park at 8 or so. Trying to get into trails no later than 9 if possible.
Rich

Got home a little before 9 last night, had a great time!
Amazingly, with the exception of morning fog and mist, it never did rain. We wheeled right up til dusk. The park was nearly empty, with the exception of the Reindeer Run and a 101 class, so it was wide open, and unusually warm. Thanks to all who came out!!
Rich

Back