• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 star steel wheels sale or trade

mountaindrew

NAXJA Forum User
I have four silver steel 5 spoke wheels from a 2001 wrangler, 15x7 for sale, in exelent condition, only used for one year and sitting in my basement for two years. includes all center caps. I would like to trade for 16 inch wheels of any variety, or will sell them straigt out.

mountaindrew said:
I have four silver steel 5 spoke wheels from a 2001 wrangler, 15x7 for sale, in exelent condition, only used for one year and sitting in my basement for two years. includes all center caps. I would like to trade for 16 inch wheels of any variety, or will sell them straigt out.

Can you post pics and what price you are looking for?

I will post pics when I can, but my camera is broken so it could be afew days. The price is open for offers, these wheels are in almost new condition, no rust or rash, only street driven. they are the standard silver wheel that is very common on newer jeep models

Back