• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Left Hand Canyon: 1/3/13

Fuelslt1

NAXJA Forum User
Wheeling my new Jeep 2 days after I bought it. 1989 Cherokee Laredo with 250k! First 4 wheeling rig and first time 4 wheeling.

4.56 gears, 35" Mud tires, Detroit Tru-Trac posi, 5.5" Rubicon Express lift, Chassis stiffeners, Quick release sway bar, Cable activated front differential, Custom steel bumpers, Hella lights, Header, Exhaust, etc etc

Left Hand Canyon in Boulder,CO

BOuf3l.jpg

9e1qzl.jpg

IpwiZl.jpg

zQ4Gxl.jpg

j1kFJl.jpg

BItO7l.jpg

NUhbDl.jpg

9o5ldl.jpg

The Lexus has a custom fabricated 5" lift and 33" tires which make it deceptively capable.

SWEET!

Welcome to NAXJA!

That is awesome about the Lexus! very bad ass to see it up there!

Looks like you got a good first rig! I will recomend changing that front axle out to a non disconnect one. But otherwise looks great. :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum

Welcome!! My first time 4 wheeling with my first Jeep (57CJ5) was Left Hand in 1975). It was a lot different then, but I still hit it 2 or 3 times a year. Nice looking rig. White XJs rule!

Good looking rig.

As for the Lexus, thats pretty sweet. I took my stock Durango up Fireman's hill w/o any snow, its really not that hard of a trail at all.

Back