• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another Cherokee buggy

Thanks! Another angle
3a237c4099a67ece9901f79444280c97.jpg

aa7b089fc1834bd149ca1d8b34b96d4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a ton of fun! Or maybe a quarter ton of fun, there are not a lot of lug nuts there.

Is this still...street driven?

Looks like a ton of fun! Or maybe a quarter ton of fun, there are not a lot of lug nuts there.

Is this still...street driven?

I went looking for the 'like' button but I couldnt' find it.

No winch visible, no bumpers, I would put it 3700 empty based upon what my 2-door was in a similar level of body with front door skins.

Its still on stock axles. The buggy wasnt out of want, it was out of necessity. I rolled it wheeling and chose this route instead of scraping it. Ill go bigger as I break stuff, which may or may not take very long.

It still gets street driven because...why not? Its about 50/50 right now. With the doors on and enclosed it’ll burn you out pretty fast.

You were pretty close on the weight. 3860 with two people in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dig it. You should post this is Modified tho. Definitely get more traffic.

Really cool!

I'm trying to figure out how far I want to take mine. Would love to hack off the top mine but have a lot more steel to add first

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back