• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Great American Jeep Rally..... sunday sep, 14th

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
anyone else going? its not a widely publicized event and it is being promoted by another club.. baystate jeepers.. but this is a huge all-jeep event not any wheeling as far as i can tell... just a bunch of jeep guys showing off their rides and B/S'ing i suppose.. with ramps to test articulation (whatever they are called) etc.. Earle from RI and a few of his buddies will be going.. anyone want to show up as a group and "wave " the NAXJA flag a bit? i think it's a good place to spur some interest in the club.. i dont know anything about admission or entry fees.. baystatejeepers.com has a link for it.. its most likely gonna be 90% SWB Jeeps but who cares!...
it is being held at the Hebert candy estate in shrewsbury, mass........ looks like a good place to hang for the day...
mike

already have it marked on my calender. Patriot jeepers are promoting this event as well Patriot Jeepers I know they have several members with XJ's.

last year there was 400 jeeps, at Hebert's Candy mansion for this event. The BrokenXJ will be there, and it will be competing for the worst looking Jeep award. ;)

it looks like spectators are free and only $10 to get the rig in.. it all benefits a childrens charity.. so its all a good cause..
mike

I think I'm going again :)

its about an hour east of I-91 .. near I-495... from hartford take I-84 east to the mass pike east... earle is lining up a few of his friends as well... maybe we couild meet somewhere near the rally and roll in together. i will talk to earle this week and set something up..
mike

its TOMMOROW!! if you're interested in meeting up with earle and rolling in as a group so at least you can park together.. he is meeting a group right off of exit 10A off the mass pike.. there is a parking area to the right after you go thru the toll plaza.. should be meeting there by 830AM.. i'm not gonna make it but there will be a few guys from CT meeting him there..
mike

2x.jpg

It was FUN!!!!

almost 400 jeeps there!!!!!!!!!!!

Moto, great to meet ya!

It was a cool time, too bad I didnt get there until later, but it was quite a sight to see that many jeeps all in one place. Was good to meet some of the people from here as well, I will def. be there next year but will b sure to show up much earlier

Back