• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Atlanta/Gwinnett area BBQ/Wheelin'?

sixditchoffroad

NAXJA Forum User
Hey y'all, If your around the Gwinnett area we should set a date for some fun, in the near future. There's a few local places to BBQ with large groups that has the parking for rigs and trails are not to far down the road. This is just an idea. If y'all are down lets do it. Also here are some spots to go wheelin' 1) Flat Rock- Loganville, Ga. 2) Union Grove- Off hwy 124 on Union Grove rd., Dekalb county. That's it except for the Super Secret Wheelin' Trails, haha. Eh, laterZ
GONZ

I plan on going to flat rock just for a shakedown run before river rock, as soon as my xj is done.

BIG98XJ said:
I plan on going to flat rock just for a shakedown run before river rock, as soon as my xj is done.
Oh, sweet. Yeah, flat rock is pretty sweet. What event are you going to at River Rock, or are you just going on a regular day? Oh well hit me up when ya do, Me and a few more xj's can meet ya out there. laterZ gonz

Hey folks............ This should be goin' on soon, how'd y'all like to do this bring your own food and all that, or everyone bring somthin and we all throw in on it? You're clearly gonna have to bring your own beer. I vote to bring 2 things and share with everyone, that gives a sence of community and brotherhood. Lets hear some of y'alls ideas and what not. laterZ gonz

We could do a pot luck, or all chip in on some food and do a BBQ. The big question is where, and when?

If any of yall are intrested in going to flat rock maybe monday or tuesday, am heading up there later in the day to give my rig a shakedown run before I head down to river rock.

Back