• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for: Front bumper w/good ends early model

High2by

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I've got an '89 MJ that I need a STRAIGHT front bumper and good end caps for. If you have one and don't need it, let me know.

Thanks!

I am also in search of one of the long folding jack handles. The spare tire carrier under the MJ actually works but I need the handle.

Anybody have one??

I really like my, I mean your parts truck...

:thumbup:
Lots of stuff on it I won't need, although the body is (in my opinion) completely fubar'd.
Luckily, little plastic bits don't rust, and several other parts survived.
I haven't had a chance to look yet, but I'm starting to suspect I'll even have to order some coil buckets/control arm brackets if the front axle follows the trends of the rest of the metal bits.
I think I'm gonna keep the tailgate and make one of those kitschy park benches with it.
I think I'm gonna keep the engine, trans, and tcase as a spare as well, possibly build me a fat chain, sye case for down the road when 2" lift and 31's won't cut it anymore.

Always be prepared to upgrade....good idea!

How is the handle for the latch on the tailgate?

I believe that is fine as well...

Mine is broke on one side and could probably be welded but if you aren't gonna use the one you have...

I ordered some front bumper ends from Rock Auto so now I just got to get a straight front bumper and if I can find the black "bumperettes", for a lack of the right terminology, that goes on the front bumper, I may see what a set of those look like on it.

Back