• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R.O.M 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

rms692

NAXJA Forum User
yes i deleted prev rom thread:flamemad:......u need to check with a RRC BOD member b4 posting things like that to see whatas up :twak:...

This year we will be going to Hidden Falls again. We will be discussing the date of the event today at our meeting. We will make a new thread with the date tonight. This was the BOD's decision as we are not wanting to start another thread like the last couple years have had. The bickering and BS was a pain to go through, so we made this decision. We are sorry for those that can not make the drive. The NAXJA event rules state that if 2 BOD members attent it is considered an event. As all BOD is so far from the more northern parks we like the parks near us. Yes it would be great to have a weekend up north but as you all know and use this same reasoning the ecconomy sucks and so do the fuel prices. We still have T-shirts left over from last years event from people that said they where going and didnt show. I(we) know things happen. The more northern people are more then able to do a get together. But I have seen tries and fails just like in my area get togethers. So in the end we are sorry to those who will not be able to make it and thank the ones that can. So that IS what is happening. More details will be in the official ROM thread after our meeting.:soapbox:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back