• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 87 4dr

liliysdad

NAXJA Forum User
Just nabbed an 87 Laredo 4dr for parts. Its complete, and actually in overall decent shape. I am going to snatch a lot of the engine stuff, and a little bit of interior. Its going to the crusher on Saturday, so if you have anything you need, let me know, and I will get back to you.

I would be interested in the passenger fender and the header panel if they are black and the paint is in good shape. I'm trying to match as closely as possible the original paint on my 87.

I have a buddy with 3.07's, and he wants a cheap upgrade.

I need an 87's driver side door armrest if you have tan/brown. I have a grey one and it bugs me with the mismatch of the interior ;)

I know it's petty but still bugs me. A lot of greys out there and newer tans but not the older style :(

how much would u take for them both? Disconnect style Dana 30?

I need the passenger side front seat belt, female clip part assembly.

x2elite said:
how much would u take for them both? Disconnect style Dana 30?

If you come get the Jeep by Tuesday, the whole thing is yours for 200. Axles, transfer case, engine, etc. The body is actually very straight.

I am not going to pull the axles, however.

Back