• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB one BFG AT KO 33/12.5/R15 NEW/SPARE in Virginia

1bolt

NAXJA Forum User
I need to find a good nearly new BFG AT KO, looking for somone who has one left over or is using as a spare. I have two moderately worn ones and one that's never touched the road, so I'm trying to put together a matched set. obviously not looking to pay new price or I'd just go buy one. If you have that exact tire (AT KO 33 12.5 R15) feel free to PM me a Price. Optionally I have a spare Goodyear MTR 35/12.5/R15 that is around half tread I could trade. Have a lot of other possible trades as well.

Optionally two half tread ones work too.

kinda far away, but I have all sorts of stuff to trade a Limited Icon wheel with nearly unused stock sized spare tire (Goodyear STR 225 or something) 4.0 engine parts, a stock Rubi spare tire (245 sized MTR never used) a single Moab, and a mess of stuff that is worth a lot more than a single BFG AT. AW4's a disasembled NP231, a Mustang 5.0 rebuildsble core with harness/ECU and AOD trans. Stock 8.25's stock HP D30 non disco, with no axles... Some worn Nitto Terra Grapler truck tires in 305/55/R20 that would be good spares.
Bunch of stuff.

Back