• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 Cherokee for sale

Chad29860

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 89 Cherokee with a rebuilt motor and trans. They both have around 30,000 miles on them. The odometer was turned back to reflect miles on motor and all. It has a 6.5" lift and black steelies with 33 Boggers. I just built a rear bumper for it and moved the tank to the inside. It is welded front and rear and comes with one spare set of shafts. The drivers has a brand new precision joint in it. It has many new parts that include but are not limited to injectors, fuel pump and tank, TPS, CPS, IAC, A/C compressor, a/c dryer, expansion valve, rock lights, drivers upper and lower ball joints, front brakes including calipers (turned rotors b/c they were new when motor built), new rear brakes, stainless extended brake lines front and rear, Rustys heavy duty adjustable trac bar with frame stiffiner, rustys upper and lower control arms and rustys metal taillight boxes. Also comes with a slightly used set of 8.5" coils. This jeep is a perfect and capable trail rig. It does have some body damage but is well worth the asking price.

I would like $3000 obo.

Chad

i might like to buy that for my girl to be able to wheel too. whats it like on the road? just want to know because we can drive to the the local ohv park its so close.:viking:

i might like to buy that for my girl to be able to wheel too. whats it like on the road? just want to know because we can drive to the the local ohv park its so close.:viking:

It is a nice Jeep and worth the $3000. I know Chad and up until about a month or so ago he drove everyday and back and forth to the trails. It is road worthy. He drives it to every Jeep meeting and that is about an hour drive for him. It is def. something you can drive to and from the trails.

Bumps for a good deal!!

Its a real good jeep. It is road worthy except I just welded the front and rear. I have an open carrier for the front and I know you could drive it with the rear welded if you are easy on the sharp turns. It has boggers on it which everyone knows are not the smoothest riding tires. I daily drove this Jeep though for alittle over a year last time I got laid off and just stopped because I bought an F-250. I am only selling it because I got laid off again and the holidays and all. You can call me if you have any more questions or want to come look at it. My numbers are
803-278-1465 home
803-426-7749 cell

Back