• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you!

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
To the WF planners...
XJ_Ranger, LBEXJ, Rev Den, haleyes, Scott Mac., Lawn Cher', Kid4lyf, PhunkXJ, bloose

The guy who kept the planning rolling along, Dirk Pitt.

The Raffle people, XJ_Ranger, haleyes, and Sequoia.

The Trail master, Rev Den

The Tech man, LBEXJ

The breakfast and dinner lady , Jeeplas

JCR Offraod for there support, they went above and beyond!

The VFW, for the hall

The Attica Family Campground, New owners are A-OK!

IntrepidXJ for his web work.
Any one else I forgot post it up here!

I think we had more people eating dinner Saturday night as there was at the dinner at Moab last year!

I am waiting for the official accounts as far as attendance, I will post that stuff up tomarrow.

I also have many many pictures and videos on my lap top that I will get up tomarrow, even the famous OKIE TERRY video, UNEDITED VERSION!

Sean ... All the planning and involvement required someone to facilitate and lead the whole event.

Thank you for providing this. You definately have done the office of President of the MWC proud.

Les

PS: Thank you Mark (Lawn Cher) for taking very good care of the registration and financial end.

Last edited:
definitely a big tahnks to the people that made WF happen. ou guys are awesome.

Of all the Winterfests I have attended, this one was definitely the best.
Thanks to everyone for showing up and just being there.
If it wasn't for all the folks getting drun, er, I mean wheeling and behaving themselves, we would not have had such a suckcessful event.
Also, it's pretty impressive when you can outnumber the Fall Fling in attendees and rigs.
You all keep up the dedication and there's no end to what we can accomplish as a chapter and as a club.

I am truly proud to call you all my friends.
MWC RULES!!!

And thanks to Capitol BOB, for setting up the dinner at Robies

I just wanted to also say thank you to everyone. I had an awesome time! I know I didnt really get a chance to meet everyone. Partly due to the fact that I left right after the raffle, but we had to get home. Oh, incase you were wondering I was the guy in the Ohio State hat that won a hat, the AW shifting kit, and the "hummer" tshirt.

joecool said:
I just wanted to also say thank you to everyone. I had an awesome time! I know I didnt really get a chance to meet everyone. Partly due to the fact that I left right after the raffle, but we had to get home. Oh, incase you were wondering I was the guy in the Ohio State hat that won a hat, the AW shifting kit, and the "hummer" tshirt.

What does the shirt say again? ;)

Great event, thanks for getting it together.

Les (LBEXJ) spent quite a bit of time at the CG cleaning up. Putting fire rings up, getting rid of straw and picking up. Just making sure everything was better than we arrived. Props to the ol' man for doing that. Thanks Les!:kissyou:

See ... I live close enough, they can come down and kick my scrawny little ass. :D

Thanks guys :kissyou: ... just wanted to make sure we're welcome next year.

Les

Ditto as a thank you to those involved with WF. saturday was real fun, weather was good and orange trail was a lot of fun. thanks again to B. Loose for leading us through(in 2wd no less)

Thanks to all the WF planners and those that helped out around the campgrounds, at the VFW Hall and those who brought firewood and straw.
That was the biggest damn fire I've seen in a long time. :flame:
I also would like thank JCR Offroad for giving up their generous time to dish out hotdogs and donating some quality product to the MWC.
Sean, Rev, John, Les, thanks for making me feel welcome in the MWC. MWC Rocks.

...BOB

flexjay87 said:
Ditto as a thank you to those involved with WF. saturday was real fun, weather was good and orange trail was a lot of fun. thanks again to B. Loose for leading us through(in 2wd no less)

Thanks to you for showing up and to everyone else who came too. I had a great time leading you guys. Thanks to Lawnchair, and Mcgyver, and I think it was Xtremexj for helping out with spotting. Also to Paul Zwieg for gunning and providing some entertainment with his silly CJ. I have to say he's right, "oil pressure is over rated", seeing as he ran all weekend with 0 oil pressure!

B-loose

Back