• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone

TRL WGN 1

NAXJA Forum User
Else itching to get to WF? 2 more days of work is really going to suck. I envy those heading out early, that is for sure.

Pic from my last WF, which was several years ago

winterfest.jpg

IntrepidXJ said:
yes, i am itching to get there. sitting here at work for the next 2 days is gonna suck

No kidding, there is not near enough activity on here :D

BTW, where did the older posts from this forum go? I was wanting to run through those old WF pics again, but can't find the old post.

I've got the itch as well guys. .......leaveing in the morning. Scored a pop-up to use so were sleeping in style.:D

well kyle, the answer is yep.

have you seen the disney commercial where the kids can't sleep cuz they're too 'cited'?? that child is me.

I decided to take thrus off, gonna be there earlier than hoped.

see ya this weekend.

Fore Wheeler said:
well kyle, the answer is yep.

have you seen the disney commercial where the kids can't sleep cuz they're too 'cited'?? that child is me.

I decided to take thrus off, gonna be there earlier than hoped.

see ya this weekend.

You bastage! Must be nice. If I could get there earlier, I sure would. Problem is, Jeff and I are trailering together and my brother is riding along, so getting them to take off early is just not going to happen. Oh well, this little kid will get there soon enough.

See ya Sat.! Jeff and I are actually sticking around Sat. night this time, so we will be able to have a beer together, so long as Pizza Hut, or wherever doesn't run out on us! That TRUELY sucked!

I am off work Thursday.
But, my daughter is coming with me and she has school.
it'll give me another day to get ready.
I am leaving bright and early Friday morning.
I hope to be there by 9:00 am ish
safe travels everyone.

...BOB

BOB said:
I am off work Thursday.
But, my daughter is coming with me and she has school.
it'll give me another day to get ready.
I am leaving bright and early Friday morning.
I hope to be there by 9:00 am ish
safe travels everyone.

...BOB

Well, we will be leaving bright and early Sat., which thanks to Indiana and their stupid non-time change, we loose an hour just driving there. So, to get to the park by 9, we will be leaving by 4 AM!

I will be leaving a little earlier than predicted. Weather up here is not the greatest so I will be leaving in an hour or less. I hope I miss the freezing rain. Everyone have a safe trip and see you soon.

Kim.

TRL WGN 1 said:
You bastage! Must be nice. If I could get there earlier, I sure would. Problem is, Jeff and I are trailering together and my brother is riding along, so getting them to take off early is just not going to happen. Oh well, this little kid will get there soon enough.

See ya Sat.! Jeff and I are actually sticking around Sat. night this time, so we will be able to have a beer together, so long as Pizza Hut, or wherever doesn't run out on us! That TRUELY sucked!

yea, I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys again.

bringing the wife???

Fore Wheeler said:
yea, I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys again.

bringing the wife???

Unfortunatly, no. She has to work Sat. (tax season and she works at an accounting firm) so it just isn't possible for her to make it.

Looking forward to seeing you again as well. Been like 3 years or something. Crazy! Can't believe this pile of parts I call an XJ has been wheeling with me for over 5 years. If I had known it was going to last this long, I might have taken better care of it in the beginning.

Well, probably not, but it is a good thought anyways.

TRL WGN 1 said:

If Thursday and Friday are going to be anything like today, I might be talked into leaving - NOW! Or maybe sleeping in the truck Friday night is the best I can do.
I'm ready to wheel. Having missed last year bit.
I'm thinking we're going to have to take a few beers along, because that "ran outta beer" deal at Pizza Hut was flat out WRONG!

TRL WGN 1 said:
Well, we will be leaving bright and early Sat., which thanks to Indiana and their stupid non-time change, we loose an hour just driving there. So, to get to the park by 9, we will be leaving by 4 AM!

The time changes in Indiana now.

Just hasn't happened yet.

Back