• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wf Xj Swap Meet

BOB

MWC geezer
NAXJA Member
should we have a swap meet thread?
maybe we can wheel and deal and bring the parts to swap at WF.

...BOB

Great idea BOB! I'll start. I have a set of (5) 32x11.5R15 Mud Kings for sale. I also have several sets of rims, in both aluminum and steel, OEM and aftermarket. I also have a MJ shortbed cap, and a plastic bedliner as well. I also have a 3" Skyjacker MJ lift kit. I also have several sets of D35 shafts, both c-clip and non-c-clip. I also have a non-c-clip D35 geared to 3.73, as well as a Detroit locker for D35 non-c-clip. I have a 4.0/AW4/231 drivetrain w/ 123k miles from a '88 MJ, and another AW4/242 combination.

Good idea BOB! I'll start.

I've got a set of D35 c-clip axles out of my XJ. They'd make good spares for someone. They can be yours for a cold beer.:wave:

How can you start if I already started?

Lawn Cher' said:
How can you start if I already started?

It was over after your post. I just re-started it.:laugh3:

I have four Dayton Timberline A/T's 225/75/15
on stock Jeep rims

I have a Dana 35 with a Detroit locker
new brakes, extra yoke and extra shafts.

* * I am looking for a Ford 8.8 diff guard * *

...BOB

Lawn Cher' said:
I also have several sets of D35 shafts

id bet if you brought thoes - the price to the guy with the busted d35 would be quite a bit more than you can get right now :D

Haleyes said:
Good idea BOB! I'll start.

I've got a set of D35 c-clip axles out of my XJ. They'd make good spares for someone. They can be yours for a cold beer.:wave:

I might take a couple of the d35 axle shafts for a small fee like you give me some beer.

afd516 said:
I might take a couple of the d35 axle shafts for a small fee like you give me some beer.
You want my beer and my D35 shafts???

Two words:

Yard Art :D

Last edited:
if anyone needs them or wants them i have a few versions of a certain drafting software (2d) (2005) (think "Auto") and a certain 3D drafting software (2004) (think "Solid") that i can make copys of...

XJ_ranger said:
if anyone needs them or wants them i have a few versions of a certain drafting software (2d) (2005) (think "Auto") and a certain 3D drafting software (2004) (think "Solid") that i can make copys of...

Bring me a copy of the Solid stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Dirk Pitt said:
Bring me a copy of the Solid stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Me too, I have the 2000 version now and it lacks certain tools that I find quite handy.

Count me in too Ranger. I've never played with that stuff before, but I'd like to give it a shot.

Here is what I have...
RE-3700 SF2 lower control arms
RE-3781 SR2 upper control arms
RE-1310 4.5" coil springs
RE-1334 2" coil spacers
The lower CA have the nice "super flex" re-buildible johnny joints in them, the uppers are just rubber bushings.
I re-bushed all of the control arms this fall, one of the uppers has a tear in the rubber bushing, I have an extra, I will throw it in.
Everything together new at current pricing is $584.80
I will take 1/2 of that or about $300.00

Heres my list:
Pre 97 bumpers F&R gold-need paint
Stock coils 2pr.
Battery tray
8.25 u-bolts 2 sets
Stock shackles
8.25 brake drums 2
AW4 cross member
Stock control arms 1 set
Under hood insulation
E-brake assy. from handle to adjuster
DS aw4/8.25 27.5" long
Stock upper track bar bracket
Vac. assy. for cruise
96- 35 & 32 tooth speedo gear
Gray interior from a 89
89 black grill & headlight bezels
FDS 4cyl-aw4 25.5" comp. & 28" extended, looks like a toothpick
89 brake calipers 2
RDS 4cyl-aw4/d35 32.5"
2.5l engine parts
D35 open 4.56 gears complete
D30 3.55 gearsw/carrier
8.26 3.55 gears
F shocks KYB GR-2 11.75" comp. & 20" extended
LH nut strip
4 XJ rims 15x7 3.75 bs. look like American Racing Baja. $120 for the set .
MVC-031S.jpg

If you want something PM me. I'm not going to bring it if nobody wants it. JIM.

I also have 1 33x12.5 BFG MT. It is close to new. Tread depth is 18/32. New according to BFG is 21/32. Any reasonable offer accepted. Pics. can be had if needed. JIM.

Back