• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is Vug comming? well maybe.

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
all that know him, his house is "done" and he's working on his new rig now, only to put us 'bolt on' guys to shame.

give him a PM and push him along to get his POS done.

hasta

Those who remember me from Winterfest will remember that I broke down a lot and got drunk at the fire. Now who really wants that guy back?

Vug said:
Those who remember me from Winterfest will remember that I broke down a lot and got drunk at the fire.

ok, you were with the right group - but who are you?

No, I won't be there. Dan is just dreaming.

I don't want to rush it down just to haul it five hours to work the bugs out of it in a big group. I'm sure I'll get down to Attica this summer but Fore Wheeler and Cyrus have grand ideas to haul me all over the Midwest this year.

You still wheelin' a lot Scott? Or just web wheelin'? We need to go back to Drummond for a weekend with Dan and check out that new park.

Oh, and XJ Ranger... I'm just some old guy who hasn't been around in a couple years. My last Winterfest was 2003.

Vug said:
Oh, and XJ Ranger... I'm just some old guy who hasn't been around in a couple years. My last Winterfest was 2003.

Sounds like a guy that i would like to meet :D

Im just some young guy who hasnt been around very long - my frirst WF was 2005. I bought my first jeep August 2004. :D

Vug said:
No, I won't be there. Dan is just dreaming.

I don't want to rush it down just to haul it five hours to work the bugs out of it in a big group. I'm sure I'll get down to Attica this summer but Fore Wheeler and Cyrus have grand ideas to haul me all over the Midwest this year.

Dang right were going to drag you all over the country, once you get that POS done. Just name the date and you know I will be there to help turn wrenchs, I'll bet Fore Wheeler shows up too.

cyrus said:
Dang right were going to drag you all over the country, once you get that POS done. Just name the date and you know I will be there to help turn wrenchs, I'll bet Fore Wheeler shows up too.

That's just great.... both you idiots in my garage drinking my beer and coming up with more ways for me to spend money.

Vug said:
That's just great.... both you idiots in my garage drinking my beer and coming up with more ways for me to spend money.

sounds like fun

can I come too?

How's it going Vug?

Long time no talkie

You and Dan are still supposed to come down here and play on the farm!

TRL WGN 1 said:
sounds like fun
can I come too?
How's it going Vug?
Long time no talkie
You and Dan are still supposed to come down here and play on the farm!

I'll be keeping you in the loop when I get done and start planning trips. I wouldn't mind shooting down your way. I for sure want to make a run to Attica and Drummond this year. My vacation time is all used up for this year due to family vacations so all wheeling trips will be unpaid days off. That will limit how far I travel to wheel.

Later..

would you like a tissue to wipe the tears from your face??

you baby :rattle: <------Vug

just get the junk done and put it on the trailer, I'll be there thurs night to drag your arse down there. I'll let you drive the bus, while me, sundee and your wifey play 'games' in the back. :D don't worry, you can watch in that big mirror over the windshield.

Fore Wheeler said:
would you like a tissue to wipe the tears from your face??

you baby :rattle: <------Vug

just get the junk done and put it on the trailer, I'll be there thurs night to drag your arse down there. I'll let you drive the bus, while me, sundee and your wifey play 'games' in the back. :D don't worry, you can watch in that big mirror over the windshield.

:looser:

Vug said:
You still wheelin' a lot Scott? Or just web wheelin'? We need to go back to Drummond for a weekend with Dan and check out that new park.

I"ve been web wheelin' since NACFEST '04 (June). But the house is done and the garage is all set up and I'm itchin' to wheel. Drummond sounds like a grand plan. Just give me a couple of months notice so I can get the weekend off. And if it's warm out I'll be able to drag the wife out of the house.

If you don't want to bring your rig down for Winterfest, I've got a empty right seat so you can enjoy the campfire with the rest of us.

Vug said:
I thought that's what friends are for. JIM.

Vug said:
hasta

Those who remember me from Winterfest will remember that I broke down a lot and got drunk at the fire. Now who really wants that guy back?

Vug.....thats ok, same thing happened to me at NWFEST last year (well, mebbe not the drunken fire part)

Scott Mac. said:
I"ve been web wheelin' since NACFEST '04 (June). But the house is done and the garage is all set up and I'm itchin' to wheel. Drummond sounds like a grand plan. Just give me a couple of months notice so I can get the weekend off. And if it's warm out I'll be able to drag the wife out of the house.

If you don't want to bring your rig down for Winterfest, I've got a empty right seat so you can enjoy the campfire with the rest of us.

I'll have to get back to you on riding shotgun when WF gets closer but I appreciate the offer.

Vug said:
I'll have to get back to you on riding shotgun when WF gets closer but I appreciate the offer.

You know you wont go, but if you do and the wifey wants to go for a day, I'll have an empty seat too. I am still open to a one day trip.

Back