• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thought ya'll like to know

EricT

NAXJA Forum User
I might be taking a job out here in Idaho for a few years till I get tired of it. Basically I wil lbe working at the same place I have been for 17 months, just with a different company.

Jeep needs some work done to her, but it is hard to do since she is my only vehicle out here.

EricT said:
I might be taking a job out here in Idaho for a few years till I get tired of it. Basically I wil lbe working at the same place I have been for 17 months, just with a different company.

Jeep needs some work done to her, but it is hard to do since she is my only vehicle out here.

I thought you already took a job out in Idaho.

Scott Mac. said:
Did he double the amount of registered VW's in the state when he moved there?

I seriously doubt it. Getting to be so many of those VW nerds around here one or ten wouldn't matter. :D

He is in the eastern part of the state though. I don't have much information because we only claim that part of the state for Palisades, Yellowstone, and Henry's Fork. If the town's dissappeared no one would notice. Then again with Erik working over there that is a definate possibility.

Scott, I am working as a contractor out here, but this will be the jump from one company to another with no real work missed. Just about 3 weeks for packing, moving and finding a house that has a garage big enough for the toys.

I am looking forward to another season of snowboarding.

Back