• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want some pictures!

Team Willys

www.rocksolidfab.com
So... I need some good pictures of the LS2 XJ so I can submit them to JP Magazine. Lets see what you got. If you want, post your pics in a photobucket and just send me the link. I can download any ones I want. Thanks!

100_0886.jpg

100_0927.jpg

if you want em ill send you the fullsize pics they are big files... apparently i had the camera set on eleventy billion megapixels

Do you want the 5 minute video of you trying to go up that ledge on mason jar with your purse still in the passenger seat?

:illegalflipoffsmiley

In her defense, she DID drive up Killin Time all by herself, and did a damn good job doing it!

I have a bunch of pics from Rail Bed, including some great under side shots that were taken almost at the top, and a few from lower rock garden. Only took 1.8 gigs of pics total. I'll burn them to a dvd for anyone who wants some full resolution copies, and I'm looking for a good place online to upload the full set for everyone that wants them.

any cool pics of the ' Con?

So for a first, I have no pics to share...
:dunno:

So for a first, I have no pics to share...
:dunno:

But I heard you were the "video guy" this year.......come on, give us something!

it was my video and im working today but will try and get the some video up tonight.

Really wanting to get my hands on the video....if need be I can host them for download as well through google, only have about 19 gigs of space free there.

Back