• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wings & Pizza

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
We made a call to Rocky at Black Mountain Pizza Co. and got our initial order of food confirmed.

We have questions for those who have bought meal tickets:

1. Do you like honey BBQ, mild, or inferno on your wings? What sauce? Ranch or Blue Cheese?

2. What kind of toppings do you like? We are getting cheese, pepperoni, and sausage single topping.

3. Does anyone think the kids would like a dessert pizza? They are available if we want them.

Last edited:
Rocky said the mild were fairly spicy.

Who wants the INFERNO???:flame:

The hotter the better with ranch. Pizza, ill eat anythnig

Mild or inferno with ranch. Pep pizza or really any meat is good. The wings will be my dessert. Also what are the rules for beer at camp?

Drink it.

We had no issues in 2008. Just don't get crazy and we will be fine.

I like mild or medium wings. The pizza choice is fine with me too.

honey bbq sounds intresting, and mild with blue cheese. I have a son that likes his pie with no sauce so one or two if there are others that like their pie that way too. I eat anything on pie but harry fish. As for beer. Bring it drink it and share if you have any midwest rare brews. I like to try new things. I shold have one or two bottles of yager.... so you know how I feel about it! :scottm:

Mild Wings, pizza choices sound good, ranch dressing.

Can't wait to see y'all there!

and why do the kids only get the dessert pizzas? :dunno:

Mark said the adults would be too full on wings and pizza to want any dessert pizzas.

We'll get whatever you guys want, but you have to eat it.

They do have an apple and cherry pizza with icing they say is really good. Like a big apple or cherry turnover.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can do the no sauce pizza too. Would 1 or 2 cover it?

Apple!!! yum...

ill eat whatever on the wings with ranch and sausage pizza only for me (cant eat peperoni anymore, dang heartburn)

im bringing jameson to disperse and beer NOOOO MS PEACH OR ANY OTHER FLAVOR :D

X2 on the Jameson

Sláinte :cheers:

Back