• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Registration Form

bigalpha

Cherokee Crawl, 1-4 July 2010
Harlan County Campground & RV Park, Putney, KY

Registration Instructions:
1. 1 Form per Driver/Vehicle
2. Provide :NAXJA: member number, if applicable.
3. Please copy & paste the registration form in a PM to High2by (Mark Morton), or PacificEd (Ed Robbins).

Personal Information
Forum Screen Name:
Member #:
Name:
Address:
City:
State & Zip:
Phone number:
E-mail address:

Vehicle:
Trail Interest(s):
Easy ___ ;
Moderate ___;
Difficult___;

Registration Fee
A) :NAXJA: Members (Red, Green and Blue names): $25.00. Includes 1 meal ticket, 1 Crawl decal, and 2 raffle tickets.
B) All Others: $35.00. Includes 1 meal ticket, 1 Crawl decal, and 2 raffle tickets.

Miscellaneous and Swag
C) Additional meal ticket and 2 raffle tickets: $12.00 ***
D) SEC Decal: $5.00 each
E) ADULT event T-shirt (Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL): $15.00 each
F) YOUTH event T-shirt (Sizes: S, M, L): $15.00 each
G) Raffle ticket: $1 each
***Children 10 and under eat free.

Please indicate the number of each item and complete the fields below
[Example: D) SEC Decal: $5.00 x 3 = $15.00]

A) Member (red name) registration: $25.00
B) User (black name) registration: $35.00
C)Additional meal ticket and 2 raffle tickets: $12.00 x _____ =
D) SEC decal: $5.00 x _____ =
E) ADULT shirt: $15.00 x _____ =
F) YOUTH shirt: $15.00 x _____ =
G) Raffle tickets: $1.00 x _____ =
H) Number of children attending under 10 = _____

I) Total Cost =

Payment Options
For registration you may PayPal to [email protected] or mail check or money order. Payment will also be accepted at the event.
T-shirt orders must be prepaid and will be available for pick up during the event. Send payment for T-shirts electronically via PayPal to [email protected] or mail check or money order to:

Mark Morton
114 Edison Circle
Smyrna, TN 37167

Other Costs
Permits
Ride permits: $25.00 for 31 days.***
Primitive camp site: $10.00 for 2 people. $5.00 for each additional person.***
Electric camp site: $15.00 for 2 people. $5.00 for each additional person.***
*** Camping permits and ride permits are the responsibility of the participant and are NOT included in the price of the registration. These fees should be paid at the park when you arrive.

Last edited:
How long will this be open? I won't be entirely sure if I am going until June.

How long will this be open? I won't be entirely sure if I am going until June.

You can actually regester at the event but shirts may not be available. I have a friend here that has attended 2 crawls with me but is not on the site and never regesters till he gets there. He can build anything and can surf the web some but I think he's afraid 'the man" will get him. :shocked: So he does not regester for sites like this. Hell I don't think he even has an email.

Lol thats priceless, I would love to come but I gotta find a trailer big enough for 2 XJ's if I do more than likely. Its a 6 hour trip just about. Does anyplace rent large trailers like that? I have access to multiple single car trailers but not one big enough for 2...

Probably spend 60 bucks + fuel for the trip, fuel would be the killer but still doable if I am lucky.

You can actually regester at the event but shirts may not be available. I have a friend here that has attended 2 crawls with me but is not on the site and never regesters till he gets there. He can build anything and can surf the web some but I think he's afraid 'the man" will get him. :shocked: So he does not regester for sites like this. Hell I don't think he even has an email.

Sounds like he needs a better tinfoil hat! :D

What about us forum supporters? I'm assuming we fall under th "all others" category

Since you are a supporting member, you would register as a member.

Red, green, and blue names are members. Black names are users, so they register under "all others".

Reminder to please get your registration forms filled out and sent in. We need to know how much food and shirts/sizes to have ready.

1 month to go!

Officially IN. Just registered. Can't wait:wave1:

Thank you to those who have gotten in the forms. We are getting quite a few.

Keep them coming!

Sweet!!! We're off to good start.

so what time is this shin dig starting Thursday? where are we meeting? is there info like this posted some where already (should be a sticky for us lazy people) and i over looked it? NEED DETAILS please

Last edited:
I will be registering Friday. MAy need to add another meal ticket at a later time though. trying to get my cousin to go since he wants to get into wheeling(and he's a mechanic, the more the merrier :D).

If I register on Friday are there gonna be shirts available still?

The shirts are gonna be ordered tomorrow to make sure they get done in time. I am gonna order a few extra in all sizes so I'll have spares but they'll be first come first served.

If anyone wants to speak for a shirt, better do it now.

We are going to order enough food for those who have registered. We have the opportunity to add more if we see more people wanting to buy meal tickets.

Back