• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome to the Crawl!

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Time to start laying out plans for the Crawl. Post up questions and such and well get this party started.

Not sure yet, but initial research shows it to be less than Morris Mountain.

I am going to try to make it, somone has to show you southerners how to wheel.

Bring it! While your at it bring some goods for the raffle! No carnage award for you either! !!!1 :eek:

Bring it! While your at it bring some goods for the raffle! No carnage award for you either! !!!1 :eek:

I smell a Crawl-Off in the works....

I've been waiting for this since Morris Mountain. Let's do it again!!party1:

:eye: looks like i wont make it this year guys! pour some tea on the ground for me!

Aw man. And I could even guarantee the proper RV hookups at the Putney Campground.

Hoping to make this my first trip to Harlan.

Not sure if I'll be solo or with the family. Probably solo. Maybe with a couple local guys.

Not sure if I'll be solo or with the family. Probably solo. Maybe with a couple local guys.

I hope you can make it. It'd be nice to meet ya.

Ha!! Show ME how to wheel?!?! Better go put my boots on... the BS is gettin' kinda deep in here.:clap:

Are you bringing the whole Ho family in the Dead Sexy Tow Rig?

Ha!! Show ME how to wheel?!?! Better go put my boots on... the BS is gettin' kinda deep in here.:clap:

Are you bringing the whole Ho family in the Dead Sexy Tow Rig?

I volunteer to lead the extreme trails, body damage WILL happen and ego's (as well as rigs) may be broken:D.

Not sure if the whole fam will come or not, not a whole lot for the 1 yr old to do and I don't have a baby seat in a trail rig for him yet.

so where exactly is harland and what are the dates for the crawl?

edit. just saw its in kentucky and the dates. sorry.

Harlan, KY is the location. It is about 5 1/2 hours from the 'Boro. It is is southeastern Kentucky.

Crawl dates are July 1-4, 2010. Thursday thru Sunday but you can come and go whenever during that time. A pass is good for 31 days.

Josh, it would be great if you and some friends could make it. I'd sure like to see that XJ you've got. It looks really nice!

i'm putting this one on my calender. officially my first naxja event. i'm looking forward to it. will anyone else be driving their rig up there?

Mark and I will both be driving up in our XJ's since neither of us have tow rigs.

awesome. also... i tried getting to this thread throught he calender of events but there's seems to be no link in there. is there some way to link this forum from the events calender so we don't have to click a thread, then click a topic, then click a link to get here?:looney:

If I am back at work and I have the money I may try to make the Crawl but I'm not guaranteeing anything! Harlan is only about an hour farther from me than badlands or redbird.

Back