• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

That was way better than Hawaii...

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Thanks to all who helped organize everything, all the vendors that donated great raffle prizes, and all the attendees for being a great bunch to wheel and party with. Seems to me like we've figured out what it takes to have a great event.
Here's a few of my favorite pics, I'll have a bunch more up shortly on my webshots site...

The aftermath

winterfest06_063.sized.jpg

"Now that's a fire!"

winterfest06_056.sized.jpg

We had mud...

winterfest06_020.sized.jpg

and rocks...

winterfest06f_031.sized.jpg

and muddy rocks

winterfest06f_004.sized.jpg

I concur - thanks to everyone that helped put the event together and all the vendors in the raffle. Great turn out and a helluva time. Might be the best event I've been to over the years.

Looking forward to doing it again soon.

Pat

And found another good one.

Les (unintentionally?) doing his zombie impression...

winterfest06_010.sized.jpg

Fore Wheeler

Looks like Les' next victim. Mmmm, brains!

87manche said:
that from the guy with yella axles ;)

did you call me Yella?

Nobody calls me Yella!

dirt714 said:
Who is that wearing the Snap-on prefered customers coat? ( the dood with the badass flag on the shoulder)

I think it's that guy that's still tied with Chuck Norris for badass of the year...

Damn John ... you actually snapped a pic of me while I was performing Otello for Okie and Vallaya. It's a little know fact that I have been preparing myself for the summer season with the Indianapolis Opera/Philharmonic.

Figaro Figaro Fi-gar-ooo!

Les

LBEXJ said:
Figaro Figaro Fi-gar-ooo!

Les

I think I'd probably rather see you chow on Okie's brains :D

Back