• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone get pics or vid of the 2 comp climbs I did in the quarry?

TRL WGN 1 said:
Wheeler was just sorry he didn't have the nut sack to attempt either of those :D

Well, it was either lack of sack or too many brains. you be the judge

I have tiny balls.

you were there to see both front tires commin up, thats when my balls went inward.

Thanks folks. I can't wait to see that video.

Wheeler............ehhh I'll leave ya alone.

lesslimited said:
Just saw this thread, my crapcast has been out most of the day. I did get a pretty decent video of this climb with my camera, from the right side, which shows how near to vertical it was. I know I can edit a little from the end where I forgot to stop recording, but it's still gonna be a pretty huge file...
I'll see what I can do, maybe put it on a cd :dunno:

give me an hour or two, I'll set you up with FTP access to my server and you can just upload it, it'll take a little bit, but thats the best way other than mailing CD's.

Pete

lugie said:
give me an hour or two, I'll set you up with FTP access to my server and you can just upload it, it'll take a little bit, but thats the best way other than mailing CD's.

Pete

I already burned the CD and did everything but drop it in the mail, earlier today. 130 mb video, and the high res pics I shot also. It'll go out tomorrow.

lesslimited said:
I already burned the CD and did everything but drop it in the mail, earlier today. 130 mb video, and the high res pics I shot also. It'll go out tomorrow.

Pete,

If you have the ability, please post a link to the video here. I'd love to see it again.

Back