• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

we were in the news

sweet. They should love the badlands in attica, tourist dollars are free money for the city. Next year I want banners and a parade!

"There are people all over the world who have heard of Attica because of this place," said Wes Eggleston

She spelled his last name correctly but got his first one wrong?
Hahahahahaha!!!

at least this time we weren't in the Police Blotter.

..BOB

Okie Terry said:
"There are people all over the world who have heard of Attica because of this place," said Wes Eggleston

She spelled his last name correctly but got his first one wrong?
Hahahahahaha!!!
I knew she was going to spell it that way ... I told her a couple of time it's Les, but she kept calling me Wes. I figured what the heck ...

I also told her I was 107 years old ... but she did not print that. :dunno:

Les

She shoulda showed up earlier and gotten the full effect. Everyone was mostly gone already!

LBEXJ said:
I knew she was going to spell it that way ... I told her a couple of time it's Les, but she kept calling me Wes. I figured what the heck ...

I also told her I was 107 years old ... but she did not print that. :dunno:

Les

Thats funny!
You did tell her twice while I was standing there!
O well....

She wanted to go in to the campground and take pictures of the "activity", I told here the "activity" was last night. The only thing left now is an old man picking up beer bottle caps.
It still was a good article.

seanR said:
She wanted to go in to the campground and take pictures of the "activity", I told here the "activity" was last night. The only thing left now is an old man picking up beer bottle caps.
it's probably a good thing she missed the "activity"
What was she going to write?
"the members got hammered, then proceeded to call everyone they knew. Drunk Dialing I believe they called it, an odd ritual of the organization."

seanR said:
I told her she missed the fire dance by our very own Reverend Dennis. She wanted details, but I told her "What happens in Attica, stays in Attica' ... she was very understanding,

Les

Back