• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

To all my parental figures

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I am home safe -

no real problems with the rig - though Omaha PD decided that i should have a red tail light - not a white one...

and it was quite the shaky ride home... ill have to tear into that front left bearing assembly again and look at everything...:shiver:

It is nice to know that everyone was so concerned for my welbeing (and were worried about my sister :D)
It almost makes me feel like you guys like me :D

I appriciate everything.

Last edited:
I warned you about that taillight around Danville. Get the headlight fixed yet? JIM.

Heck,
I got stopped last night trying to get my XJ back home. Half broken tail lights don't seem to be allowed in Petersburg, IL. either.

And, upon further inspection, my brake lights are not working. Everything else does, just not the brake lights. Weird.

Meh, I havent had a working tail light in two years.
Howie made me take th bulbs out of the right side last time we whent night wheeling,
He said it blinded him!
Perhaps he should have just passed me.....

seanR said:
Meh, I havent had a working tail light in two years.
Howie made me take th bulbs out of the right side last time we whent night wheeling,
He said it blinded him!
Perhaps he should have just passed me.....

Unfortunatley I still drive my XJ several thousand miles a year, so working tail lights are a must. I hadn't even gotten the XJ home from the weekend fun, when getting stopped last night. (XJ was at my brother's until yesterday)

TRL WGN 1 said:
Heck,
I got stopped last night trying to get my XJ back home. Half broken tail lights don't seem to be allowed in Petersburg, IL. either.

And, upon further inspection, my brake lights are not working. Everything else does, just not the brake lights. Weird.
My 87 was like that. Check for voltage at the brake switch, I had to rig mine, as it went out last weekend, and I didn't have time to fix it. I ran 12v straight from the fuse block with an inline fuse to the brake switch, it was ghetto.

Back