• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lions Den

I've watched the videos and am probably going to be the video guy on this one.

I need the jeep to stay expedition ready for my 2 boys, that section will eat my rear quarters for lunch and then suck down my gutters for dessert.

Can we get in and watch without going through?

Last edited:
Rich, are you gonna make this one?

Nope, just finished the narowing on the nose and still need to fix a rear upper control arm mount on the frame and then chop the top off the cage off and redo it, I will be out there at the end of August though

Cool, well maybe you will get a group to go then. Might try and make it out there again this year, we will see.

looks like that first drop off might eat a fuel tank with out a skid on it ?

after the moab rim incident I vowed to never have that issue again:

0224101716.jpg

I made it through with no issues this time, kinda nice knowing what the correct line is......

I took those same lines, with some help from my friend superwinch.

Lions Den is no joke, and it hurt the Jeep pretty bad, but it still made it back to the campground and out the next day.
I can't wait to see all the video that Nick shot.

Pics:

DSCF1392.jpg

It's a big first step!
DSCF1393.jpg

Brian after the big notch
DSCF1394.jpg

Tim IN the big notch
DSCF1414.jpg

Me in the big notch, it's a tight squeeze even with my stock width 8.8 I don't know how Brian made it through.
DSCF1431.jpg

Ouch!
DSCF1440.jpg

Tim getting ready to hit the exit.
DSCF1479.jpg

My winch had to come off, then I dropped in and got wedged pretty good.

Hate I missed this one. I really wanted to see it!

Back