• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rig readyness for Harlan

The trip will be a lot shorter if Stacy remembers her purse at all the stops.:D

We'll be a couple hours behind them this time, if she leaves it somewhere and asks real nice I will stop and get it for her.

After all, her purse is where she keeps those things that Craig needs for wheeling.

My truck is running great, the Jeep not so much, but I think it will make it till Sunday. I will be loading up tonight and leaving in the morning as soon as my buddy gets done with class.

Thanks alot guys. But that was pretty funny. She already knows everybody is going to bring it up. So give her hell.

truck is full of gas.... jeep is on trailer full of gas.... truck is full of stuff and a little bit of food.... rolling out when team struggle hits town, everyone have a safe trip, catch you on the flip side

No rig for me this year, but I'm almost ready...
One arm packing is slow going...

i gotta go to Northern tools.. pick up a hitch carrier.. leave friday by 4pm.. get to knox by 5:30.. swap doors, pack up tent and cooler.. some cloths, some food, some water.. my spare tire, tools, my Dog, etc.. then head to Gambits shop, get some crap he wants me to pick up.. then leave from there. end up in Harlan some where, unload my crap in the dark, find gambit drunk, and give him his junk,......... you get the point..

Mark

Glenn! Hey! Hello! I have your short shaft and steering pump housing loaded. We are packing now. Stop breaking your junk! I ain’t there yet…. w00t!:repair:

give me a shout if you need something from chattanooga by 11am Friday...
whoever... never know what might be needed before then

Back