• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

decisions decisions...

Latney, I am actually trying to find the email now from the spot reservation. the place called my house today to confirm our arrival, but i was not here. I will call them back tomorrow to let them know the deal as far as when we are getting there.

I will let you know as soon as I find out something, or you can call and tell em to put you next to James Clegg's spot.

~ James

Will do... since my plan is to be there late wed night/thurs afternoon I will make sure to keep ppl outta yer area :D

Hey, just sent him (Stephen) an email, and I will call him tomorrow. Basically, we are trying to get into the "lower campground", since it is close to the showers/bathrooms, and has electric hookups, and last but not least... free wifi. I have to keep the wife happy!

I goofed on the original reservation, and got it for the upper campground, which has no amenities, plus my arrival/departure days were all screwed up.

So, if you talk to him before I do, tell him we would like to have a spot close to you guys...

~ Stump

Hey, just sent him (Stephen) an email, and I will call him tomorrow. Basically, we are trying to get into the "lower campground", since it is close to the showers/bathrooms, and has electric hookups, and last but not least... free wifi. I have to keep the wife happy!

I goofed on the original reservation, and got it for the upper campground, which has no amenities, plus my arrival/departure days were all screwed up.

So, if you talk to him before I do, tell him we would like to have a spot close to you guys...

~ Stump

Not a problem, I have your cell number if something happens to us and we are going to be later than you

I'm countin you in Stump!!! You're on the list.

Want a shirt? I think I got extra.

free wifi is nice. hopefully i wont need it but work will like that im accessible...

teh wifi is nce for making all those that couldn't come jealous with pictures.

and for checking the weather radar when it looks nasty.

teh wifi is nce for making all those that couldn't come jealous with pictures.

Who has a laptop with an SD slot? We is gunna needs us one! :D

I'm countin you in Stump!!! You're on the list.

Want a shirt? I think I got extra.

Thanks Mark, I am definitely in. I talked to Stephen today, and confirmed everything. Want me to do a registration form tonight or just wait till we get there? Of course I want a shirt... if you got em in big boy sizes?

My laptop has a SD slot, I will be uploading for sure....especially at Lions Den, since I dont want to tear up my heep, I will be taking lots of good pics..

Can wait, very much looking forward to the trip, see everyone soon...

~ Stump

Stump, we can settle up at Harlan. Not to worry, I got you a big boy shirt this time.:D

My laptop has an SD slot also. I want to make a DVD this year from all the pics and vids.

Looks like we'll be passing the cards around. Nothing but a bunch of loose slots, sounds like...:roflmao:

Back