• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vehicle Requirements

will you fail and not be able to ride if you dont have everything on this list??

i dont currently have a spare tire for my rig but im equipped with beadlocks so the tire wont be going anywhere if it does go flat by puncher or whatever....

I will have a spare at the campground. I will not require you to have it on the ride if you are in a similar situation as me. However, please have a plan in place and people already lined up to help you get your rig out of the woods.

Totally forgot that my jack and lug wrench are gone. I will try to find a 4 way or at least a breaker bar and 3/4" socket. I think I have a Jack somewhere too.

Hey Blake, I'll have a spare 35" on a Jeep wheel I can share. I'll be on beadlocks as well. I think it holds air....I better check!

Can someone with an SWR meter throw theirs in their rig so I can retune my antenna. Moving it to the rear bumper once I get a pl259 connector for the existing antenna cable.

Can someone with an SWR meter throw theirs in their rig so I can retune my antenna. Moving it to the rear bumper once I get a pl259 connector for the existing antenna cable.

I'll try to remember to ask lennie to pack his.

What size?
looking for something around the 35-37" r15 size

Hey Blake, I'll have a spare 35" on a Jeep wheel I can share. I'll be on beadlocks as well. I think it holds air....I better check!

that would be cool, bring it if it holds air. i asked Dan and Tyler also if i could borrow one as well if i dont find one, i think Dan might have a bogger to share :D

any way to it, im sure i will have something atleast at camp for the CRAWL.

any way to it, im sure i will have something atleast at camp for the CRAWL.

That is my main concern. If you do not have a spare do not expect someone to let you "borrow" one. Work out the details now.

Back