• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock steelies

I have 2 free ones if you'll pick them up in Cullman Alabama.

Edit: here is the picture
IMG_1458.jpg

They just need to be cleaned up a little. I think I only have the one center cap though.

I understand. I can meet you in Birmingham if it makes any difference to you getting them. I would rather someone use them than they get tossed.

EDIT: Also, I have a friend at school that MIGHT can taxi them to the atlanta area over Christmas break.......I can ask her if you are interested in them, but if you just dont have an interest I will refrain from asking. Like I said I would rather them be used than scrapped.

Last edited:
OK so I went ahead and talked to my friend and she said that she wouldnt mind taking the rims to Georgia. She is from Alpharetta so you would have to pick them up there between the 13th and 20th of December cause she will be gone after that. She is Jewish so she wont be around during the 25th or after.

Let me know if you still want/need them and they will be taxied to Alpharetta. Since they will be transported in the trunk of a Volvo, I will de-tire them ( since they are ripped to shreds anyhow ) and they will be cleaned up for you at the local car wash.

Wow, I really appreciate the trouble that you and your friend would go through. However, I'd like to have these rims well before the 13th. Don't take this the wrong way, I don't want y'all to go too far out of your way for me. I'm gonna try to find something closer. Thank you again for trying to help out. :cheers:

Not a problem. She is really nice and I didn't think she would mind, so I went ahead and called. She is headed there anyhow for the holidays so it wouldnt've been any touble on her part or mine. I will see if anyone needs them locally (or there abouts) before I trash them.

If you change your mind let me know. Hope you find some good ones cheap.

Back