• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will trade trade Big 8's for big 6's

Big Bear

NAXJA Forum User
I have Big Offroad Big 8 leaf springs that I would like to trade for a set of Big Offroad big 6's. My spings have about 3000 miles on them and are in great condition. I have wheeled them only 4 times. I would be willing to trade strait across if your springs are in equal condition.

Update on SPRINGS listed above. The springs I am wanting to trade are actually custom built by alcan to the exact specs of the big 8's they build for Big Offroad except they are built 75 lbs. over big 8 specs. But every thing else is identical. I would also consider selling or possibly trading my RS 9000 with them.

i might be interested in purchasing the springs, but no trades to offer, let me know a price you are considering.

Kirk

I am interested in the Alcan 8" leafs as well, you can email me your price with shipping to CA, 92505 at [email protected]. I may be willing to drive out and pick them up if the price is right and call it a vacation so the wifey doesn't get too upset. Thanks.

-Mike

I got a set of custom 6" springs 5 leaf made locally, have about
1000 miles on them.
Rubba in the bushing
got some drop shackles too 1.5

I haven't decided what I would want for the springs if I sell them. I will think about it. But the only springs I would consider trading for would be Big 6's or posssibly National 6" springs.

c'mon man, I'll trade ya my Rusty's 6" leafs for yours! Actually I like these so far, and from what people have said, I must have gotten a good set!

I have a set of BOR 6's with just over 5K miles. How much lift did you get with the 8's and how do they flex/ride?

Why are you looking to part with them?

Back