• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Audi S5

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Starting to feel like Troy over here. :jester:

My Audi Exclusive Teak Brown Metallic 2010 S5 landed today. Audi Exclusive colors are not standard options. They have a selection of upgraded colors available every year, but you are typically walking into the dealer and building your car, they are not shown online when "building" your car. They will produce some of these without customers but they are in more popular colors than the brown you see here.

Looking at a 2010 Prestige w/35k original miles, Pearl Silver interior. I will not be going nuts with it, replacing my C6 S6 as my daily driver. More better pics to come, a couple of '57 Benz 300SL's tucked away in there.

A little detail from AoA

• 1,896 - Model Year 2010 S5 Coupe 4.2 2-DR Auto Quattro models sold in the U.S.
  • 21 – Model Year 2010 S5 Coupe 4.2 2-DR Auto Quattro model with Audi Exclusive colors models sold in the U.S.
  • 1 – Model Year 2010 S5 Coupe 4.2 2-DR Auto Quattro model with the Audi Exclusive color paired with a Pearl Silver interior models in the U.S.
  • I have searched years 2007-2016 A5, S5, RS5 models to see if any other vehicles have your same interior and exterior. I was only able to locate one other vehicle in 2011 that shared these colors this was a 2011 S5. You have a very special vehicle on your hands!

i.php

20190904152551-baff86b3-xl.jpg

20190904153558-14e79b2c-xl.jpg

20190904152618-92cafc12-xl.jpg

20190904152605-eda99175-xl.jpg

20190904152624-eef65187-xl.jpg

Not a fan of Audi generally, but I definitely do appreciate the looks of the S5's

Super secksi mode of transportation you've got there Donn! Always fun to own a "rare" version of a line of cars.

Congrats!

Just don't leave the keys in a jeep this time...... :shhh:

Not a fan of Audi generally....

It's okay, we're not all perfect. :laugh3:

Just don't leave the keys in a jeep this time...... :shhh:

Fair point......:anon:

The transport rig was crazy nice, his sleeper has a shitter and a shower. It actually took 7.5 weeks for the car to pickup and deliver because half their fleet was on the West Coast for the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. This S5 is mint and the last uship move I had they sold the load 3 times, which made payment a super pain in the ass. Plus the rig it showed up on was a bit janky. Just didn't want to risk it with this one.

Reliable does the Barrett-Jackson auctions as well. Last two we attended in Vegas we saw 20+ of their trucks behind the venue and as the week progressed, those trucks were being staged and loaded. Probably some pretty detailed logistics going on when determining how to load the trucks and the routes the trucks will be taking to get them all delivered efficiently.

7.5 weeks though..... damn. Had a buddy at work just buy a '19 SRT8 Grand Cherokee from a dealership in Michigan. Took a week to get the ride sold, but just a day and a half to get it delivered.

What'd Reliable charge for that ride? My buddy paid $800 and that was on an open flat bed that was also loaded with a large front end loader. Said it would have been $1400 for an enclosed ride.

Last edited:
:thumbup:

Thing is sexy.

Tease......... What do the wheels look like???? :twak:

The one improvement I appreciated the most about the last S5s is the drop in weight on Coupe versions and the redesigned dashboard with many features.

The one improvement I appreciated the most about the last S5s is the drop in weight on Coupe versions and the redesigned dashboard with many features.
It gives you a modern vibe while you ride one of the oldest companies in the world. However, I've read on [deleted link] that until 2017 or so, the five-door Sportback wasn't available in North America. It seems a little strange to me not to have your products in one of the most profitables markets in the world. Could anyone explain why it was that way until 2017?

Last edited by a moderator:
It gives you a modern vibe while you ride one of the oldest companies in the world. However, I've read on [deleted link] that until 2017 or so, the five-door Sportback wasn't available in North America. It seems a little strange to me not to have your products in one of the most profitables markets in the world. Could anyone explain why it was that way until 2017?

I clicked on the link, it is not in english.

Back