• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL OFFICIAL Charlotte Meet and Greet

49erRider

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so this is the new thread. We will keep tallies of who's coming and so forth here.

JULY 30th - 12:30

It will be at my house PM me for the address but roughly located at 160 and Gold Hill. Five minutes from either exit 85 or 88 on 77.

Plan is for people to show up around 12:30ish get the grill going and eating by 1.

We will have the grill going, I'll try to have some games going in the Yard as well.

We have a lot of undeveloped land behind the house so we can line up the Jeeps for a group photo.

If you're in just list who's coming and if you want to bring something.

We will need, chips, drinks, burgers, dogs, etc..

I make a mean mac and cheese so I plan on at least doing that.

If you have any questions just PM me.

count me in
can bring some red potatoes made MY way and a couple drinks
lets say 2 Mt. Dews

Screw everything about this. I hope it rains on you guys.

I take it you are not coming? ;) :cheers: I'll know more after the crawl as to weather I can make it or not.

You clowns are not holding a party without me. I'll be there. Getting on a plane now.

Well you do need to come back to Charlotte to get your motorcycle license so you should come chill with us then jeep it up it will be the last time you get to drive it for a while and then you can get it in storage and fly back to Italy.

Oh and dont forget to bring food! :jester:

Jim and Jamie- Turkey Burgers and Taco Dip.

If you don't like turkey Tim go get your own meat! :kissyou:

Ok so heres the count:

49erRider + Wife - Mac n Cheese
UNCC99xj - Chips
T-Frady - Potatoes and Mt. Dew
JamesCad04 + Jamie - Turkey Burgers + Taco Dip

put me down for chicken wings. and a pepsi or 2
pm me your adress and number to get intouch with you. that way i dont get lost.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to follow me to his place I know how to get there and Im in a much easier place to find. I live close to downtown, so Im north of him. Just lemme know if you wanna follow ill give you my number or whatever.

On a side note last year we have a parts swap as well were we posted up what we had and if people wanted it we brought it to the meet and greet. If there is any interest in this again this year we could start up a swap thread.

parts swap sounds good
X2 on the post me your # and address

49erRider + Wife - Mac n Cheese
UNCC99xj - Chips
T-Frady - Potatoes and Mt. Dew
JamesCad04 + Jamie - Turkey Burgers + Taco Dip
UserBMX - Wings and a Pepsi

Still doing this right? Hopefully I can get my bumper built by then if this crazy heat lets up

Back