• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have you seen this - KOH stock class - i want to win second

Re: Have you seen this

Yea i want to do this too.My buddy e-mailed this to me, so maybe i can talk him into running it with me.KOH would be a blast to run

Our team is already registered and building a car.

Look for us at the finish line. We should be the first ones there.

Dude if i have to look for you, then i would think you're going to be second.

I see i screwed up the title of the thread, i forgot the KOH at the end.:doh:.Cal can you fix this please.Thats if you think you can handle coming in behind 1st place in this race.

Thanks CAL.Cause i know you don't mine losing to old people.:looser:

:D

LOL, thanks CAL

But your right, i'll come in second over all and i'll start this race in the stock class.What can i say, i'm old and slow

The real bummer is the rule about bumpstops only being allowed to work on the last 2" of wheel travel, and no air bumps. That's gonna make for a ride that will rattle some bones.

I'm guessing a roll cage will be required? That might put me out. Are 35's just the biggest or do you have to have 35's?

Ya you need a cage,fuel cell etc. All the safey stuff is the same as the big race. And the 35's are just the max tire size you can run in the stock class

I am thinking a cell isn't require?

Back