• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello (from Charlotte)

lahpq-xj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, I've been hearing a lot of good things about this chapter in my local area. I wanted to know when your guys next meet up was and what you planned to do. I'm interested in beating up some jeeps.

Hey, I've been hearing a lot of good things about this chapter in my local area. I wanted to know when your guys next meet up was and what you planned to do. I'm interested in beating up some jeeps.

Welcome. We plan most of our rides here on the forums. A lot of the chapter is in TN and GA too. I'm in SC south about 1.5 hours form you. Tim is in Charlotte and so are a few others. Our next event is the Crawl. It is our biggest event and it is in Harlan, KY on the 4th.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=351

Welcome! We haven't had a local meet up in a long time. Mainly because most of the active people in the Charlotte area moved away. I'm in Concord by the Speedway.

As mentioned the Crawl is coming up in Kentucky in about a month from now. I'm sure we'll do a Uwharrie trip soon too.

Back