• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Green Rope To Save the Hammers!

MasterPull

We make rope cool
We are releasing green rope as a limited edition product where all the profits go directly to saving Johnson Valley CA, or the Hammers as it is known. As many of you know the 29 Palms base is threatening to takeover the area, which would shut down the King of the Hammers Race and close 200,000 acres of public lands!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

E-mail: [email protected]

February 7th, 2012

Master-Pull debuts green winch rope to help save Johnson Valley OHV area

Proceeds of sales from “Land-use” winch line will go to the CMRC JV defense fund.

Master-Pull, the leader in synthetic ropes, once again commits to keeping public lands open to the public by donating a portion of the proceeds of its new, limited edition, green winch rope to the Johnson Valley defense fund which has been set up by the California Motorized Recreation Council. This campaign is in addition to the Master-Pull 4405 Race-A-Thon for land use which is accepting pledges for Master-Pull driver Travis Carpenter in the Master-Pull 4405 during the famed King of the Hammers.

According to Kurt Schneider, land-use activist and manager of the Master-Pull 4405 Ultra4 race team, “The California Motorized Recreation Council (CMRC) is a collection of pro-access organizations that are working together to develop a plan to save Johnson Valley. CMRC includes organizations such as ORBA, Cal4Wheel, CORVA, the AMA and the ASA. Finally we don’t just have one dog in the fight, we have the entire pack, but they need the funding to fight.”

Master-Pull develops and supplies superior recovery equipment for use in a wide range of applications, from recreational off-road to heavy duty military and industrial use. The ropes used for these applications represent the greatest in synthetic rope technology, which ensures Master-Pull’s products are the most reliable in the field. These products include synthetic winch lines, kinetic tow ropes and recovery kits.

To purchase these ropes visit: http://www.masterpull.com/results.cfm?catid=1923

To read the full press release visit: http://www.masterpull.com/cpage.cfm?cpid=521

# # #

If you would like more information on this topic, or for more information about Master-Pull products contact Alex Riedo at 360-714-1313 or e-mail Alex at [email protected]

-Alex

i'd prefer the green over all the other colors offered, plus it goes to a good cause great job guys! :thumbup:

now i just need money to buy one. :)

Great to hear about this. I am very interested, and have a couple of questions. I'm likely interested in 3/8" x 100'.

What standard rope does this compare to in the regular product line? Also, does the NAXJA 10% discount apply to this rope?

David Bricker / SYR

The NAXJA discount doesn't apply, we discounted the rope and I had to mess with prices to make sure CMRC JV Defense Fund got the maximum amount of money possible.

This rope is similar to our basic rope, same breaking strengths for the 5/16ths and 3/8ths.

-Alex

Any chance of getting a 3/8" green line with the safety hook?

Yes, if you want any other combo besides what is on the website call 360 714 1313.

-Alex

Quotes have been returned!

-Alex

Just ordered mine! Thanks for the info and help, Alex.

David Bricker / SYR

Glad we could get you set up, David. Let me know if you have any questions when it shows up!

-Alex

Bringing this back up, we still have plenty of this line for sale!

-Alex

We're still offering this for a bit longer!

-Alex

Glad you like it, Ben. We are still running this program. If you haven't picked up a green winch rope yet, what are you waiting for?

-Alex

Not sure, I try to stay out of the billing stuff as much as possible. I know we are sending a check to the JV Defense Fund every two weeks!

Tell your friends and let's sell some more of this rope to help keep Johnson Valley open!

-Alex

The last day for this rope will be Friday May 4th! If you are thinking about getting it you better hurry.

-Alex

You have until the end of this week if you are interested in this rope!

-Alex

Back