• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

visiting charlotte

YJ-GENRAL

NAXJA Forum User
going to a convention monday, tuesday, and wednesday of next week for work...

if anyone needs anything transported there or back ill be in my truck.

cleveland,tn to charlotte,nc parts train woooo woooo :thumbup:

about 216 miles, but i have to go to Ed's soon, which is 1/2 way maybe we can drag the train out...

NM on my trip... i just got a call from the guy i was to meeting up there and he said the big boss man said no becuase it will cost too much to send me when they have another R$D guy closer.... doesnt make any sense though because he doesnt have any of the experience in the what we were going to the conference for but WHATEVER!!

he can take the CEO to the Caribbean for the weekend on the company dime and spend thousands of dollars upon thousands of dollars a year on my boss to drive a Denali truck and pay for all the gas in the world for only the ellite and plant managers company cars BUT spend a couple hundred dollars to send me to a show they have already spent 10K on... nah that doesnt make any sense...

Back