• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going?

No longer have the bus. Sold it a year or so ago. I'll be towing the XJ out with a 2014 GC Eco Diesel.
I was just wondering if I needed to bring an extra roll of brake line and my flare tools.

Is there a group discount at either campground? I'm planning on tent camping and looking for others to camp near.
Canyonlands gives a discount for AAA, and gas station at campground.

I was just wondering if I needed to bring an extra roll of brake line and my flare tools.

Nope. By the time i sold the bus everything brake related was new. ALL of the brake lines, metal AND rubber, all new calipers and pads, and even new rotors in the front. The price i sold the bus for didnt even cover the money i had in the brakes!

You may want to bring the brake lines anyway, my Jeep is 17 years old now you know.

I'll be in town during that time with a few other friends, I may stop in just to say hi but unfortunately my crapmanche is still on jack stands so I'll be wheeling my tj buggy so I wouldn't want to disrupt the xj thing....

Both vehicles are Jeeps.....

That's the spirit Charles, be great to see you. Party my place # 41 Tues night, only hot dogs & a beer, but all seam to get by.

I'll be in town during that time with a few other friends, I may stop in just to say hi but unfortunately my crapmanche is still on jack stands so I'll be wheeling my tj buggy so I wouldn't want to disrupt the xj thing....

Both vehicles are Jeeps.....

Yah I mean like we let Thom hang out with us. :D

Arrived Saturday evening with my brother and Mike R. This morning we met up with Thom Charon. Weather is warm in the low 80s; although we are expecting cooler weather and rain later tonight thru Tuesday.
Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

I just got approval for time off for this Fri-Mon, so I should be around town. This won't be a pure Fall Fling wheeling trip for me, but I'll probably run into some people here and there for some trails.

I am trying to get an accurate head count for the order, so I will include you. Any others in your party? Basically I need to know on Thursday a total head count and payment can either be when we meet at City Market in the morning or at the event. Cheers, Steve

Back