• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SATURDAY, August 25th, Cascade/Saxon Adopt-a-Road!!!!!!!!

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Time to get on the scoreboard!

I'll bring lunch.

Depending on conditions, an overnight campout is possible.

Meet at 9:00 AM
101 Chicago Creek Road
Idaho Springs, CO

If I can get away from work I’ll be there. 1st time the Jeep’s been out this year, HA! Wife’s giving me crap it only goes to Home Depot and King Soopers.

I wanna go but broke my collarbone today 😑. Hard to drive manual with one arm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back in the day there was an older NAXJA member that legit had one arm and a manual.

Just sayin'. :D

I am hoping I'm not jinxing myself, but I am hoping to be there!!! With the XJ this time!!!!

Back in the day there was an older NAXJA member that legit had one arm and a manual.

Just sayin'. :D

I am hoping I'm not jinxing myself, but I am hoping to be there!!! With the XJ this time!!!!
That's awesome lol. The driving isn't the hard part I'm more worried about the bumps and hard hits but if the pain subsides. We in there lol.

That's awesome lol. The driving isn't the hard part I'm more worried about the bumps and hard hits but if the pain subsides. We in there lol.

I for sure understand, I just hadn't thought of that guy in forever until your post LOL. Get better!!

We'll get you on the next one. :cheers:

If I can get away from work I’ll be there. 1st time the Jeep’s been out this year, HA! Wife’s giving me crap it only goes to Home Depot and King Soopers.
All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy, all work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy, all work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy, all work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy, all work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy, all work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy, all work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy...

I wanna go but broke my collarbone today 😑. Hard to drive manual with one arm.

That's no fun!

I'm going to try and make this one
BEER Brats!!!

Is there anything major going on with this one? Or is it a general trail clean up?
Nothing major, just an easy, fun day on the trail.

With the stage 2 bans in place, I am curious to see if there is less trash.

Left leg still isn't up to a whole lot of clutch pushing. I can almost walk, though! :)

Left leg still isn't up to a whole lot of clutch pushing. I can almost walk, though! :)

Continue feeling better Fred! :cheers:

I was able to get all of the odds and ends I needed to handled.

Now I drop it off at the shop tomorrow first thing to get the radiator, water pump, and Tstat housing installed.

Cross your guys' fingers that it will be done by Friday!!!!

:eeks1:

Tic-toc...

I need to go shopping tonight, how many people will I be feeding?

So I'm feeling pretty good as far as healing goes. As long as I dont do anything crazy I should be able to make it 😁

I'm still nervous that I'll jinx myself, but, I'll be there XJ in hand!

Mike, let me know if you need me to bring anything. Also, I know I ran the trail last year in my Silverado and didn't struggle, I should be fine to not disconnect my swaybar tomorrow, correct?

So I'm feeling pretty good as far as healing goes. As long as I dont do anything crazy I should be able to make it 😁

Sounds good!!! :cheers:

The Brats are simmering, the smell is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!! :lickout:

:party:

Back