• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 2000 XJ - dark blue, manual locks/windows

Hildy,

I saw your message last week and i replied about 4 or 5 days ago when my dad reminded me. Unfortunately i had forgotten about these when i went Yorba linda to pick up my Heatpump and didn't see your comment about them....that would have been perfect. i don't know why my reply to your PM didn't go through.....i sent it through tapatalk. Dont hold these any long for me. I apologize for the longgggg wait and if you've lost out on getting rid of these. I would like them, but it's going to be along time before i swap doors as i still need to register my MJ and finish with the factory doors on it.

Again sorry about this, and yea, just sell em off to whoever might want them and can come get them.

Noah

This Jeep has gone to the big parking lot in the sky (well, actually, Kars4Kids came and picked it up, which surprised the heck out of me that they were willing to do so).

Back