• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eagle Rock - Sat 26th

Did you end up going today?

Yes sir. JK’s were out in force! Lots of Sheriff deputies keeping tabs on folks, and cars running up and down the road. A little hectic, but nice quick trip to get out of the house. It is gorgeous up there right now,

0c4a85f30d7239e62f6aececee699120.jpg

Token flex shot 😂

b3186dbfdbf978d7145406be3c6b4c6a.jpg

Yes sir. JK’s were out in force! Lots of Sheriff deputies keeping tabs on folks, and cars running up and down the road. A little hectic, but nice quick trip to get out of the house. It is gorgeous up there right now,

0c4a85f30d7239e62f6aececee699120.jpg

Token flex shot 😂

b3186dbfdbf978d7145406be3c6b4c6a.jpg
That's awesome! Wish I could have went. I'll be hitting alot of trails soon though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sweet! I figured it'd be packed up there for memorial day. We always used to hit the trail early and then loop back to that first big hill to watch the guys in basically stock rigs flog their junk.good times!

We're going tomorrow, I assume it will be equally as busy. We need to get another good Saturday trail run going so we can all go again. Something like spring Creek last year would be sweet.

Looks like fun. I’ve got pics and stories of endless recoveries and nonsense up old stage. People up there never surprise me. Glad they were out in force to keep folks in line.
Ps. Post more pics.

Sweet! I figured it'd be packed up there for memorial day. We always used to hit the trail early and then loop back to that first big hill to watch the guys in basically stock rigs flog their junk.good times!

We're going tomorrow, I assume it will be equally as busy. We need to get another good Saturday trail run going so we can all go again. Something like spring Creek last year would be sweet.

Have fun, I'm sure the 5-0 will still be running around keeping the alcohol and guns in check. Check out the snow pack to the left just before the first hill climb. There is a tunnel waterfall carved out in the snow. (I thought it was cool).

Definitely will get a good run going at some point this year.

Looks like fun. I’ve got pics and stories of endless recoveries and nonsense up old stage. People up there never surprise me. Glad they were out in force to keep folks in line.
Ps. Post more pics.

Old stage keeps it interesting. Back in the CO4x4 days about 10 years ago, we had some idiot driver take his truck off a cliff up there, way drunk and just having a ball. You'd think he just won the lottery.

Last edited:
Yep. Seen a few dangle over the edge. Found some flipped with blood everywhere but abandoned. Had winchfests in the snow on the tight uphill s curve. Lots of fun. That road always has something new :roflmao:

How was the trip??

Good! Old stage was packed but the only people we saw on the trail came up behind us at the top after we'd been there for an hour or so. 2 TJ's on 40s plus mine so we cruised threw the trail pretty fast and didn't take any pics really. Ugh that many cars on the road tho, I'll be blowing dust out of my nose for a week.

On a side note, I'm all for guns and shooting, but they need to just ban target shooting up there. What a disaster. Lazy dumb people have just trashed so many areas up there.

Agreed 10000%. I’ve done multiple clean ups up there. They have absolutely demolished the area. FS and sheriff don’t seem to care either. Why we quit going up there a long time ago.

Ya people have trashed the place and watching people handle weapons up there scares me lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back