• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides of March 2018

ROM shaping up to be a riot of an event! :anon:

for others unfamiliar with HF, primitive camping is $15 per night. and there is a bunkhouse available, but no idea how many it sleeps.

So April 27-29th it is.

I will be there on Friday the 27th, early afternoonish. Head out on Sunday sometime. :)

Sweet! See ya there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

We getting a subforum going?

April 27th will be a good weekend. I know a certain "Young" man that is celebrating his birthday that day too ;) I'll be 29 I think? I just returned form my month long Borders trip it was an experience I won't forget soon! You never know what you'll run into traveling the borders on dirt ;)

group_small.jpg JohnDeere_small.jpg

That trip looked awesome Roger!

Will we camp in A or B? Id even be up for sharing bunkhouse but not sure we will have enough attend to reserve it :(

Who’s all planning to attend? I am unless work throws me a curve ball.

John, I'll certainly show if others are. Have not been there in awhile and have not seen a lot of you all in even longer time :(

from what's posted here...

will be there:
denverd1
Crusher

maybes:
IslanderOR
Xjintx

yall need to bring it! got a few friends coming with me. I think we'll have 3 total.

was thinking area B since the showers are closeby.
edit: looks like both areas have showers, but still like B for pavilion, etc

Last edited:
We may be riding down with my buddy in a Land Rover. Or will just be me in my Subaru. Either way, Ill be there to ride along.

John, I'll certainly show if others are. Have not been there in awhile and have not seen a lot of you all in even longer time :(

My chances are pretty good but I’m in the same boat; don’t want to drive there to be the only one.

I was wrong about tent areas, tent area A has improved tent sites with water, electric and showers. B has electric only. will be setup in Area A

Gents, this will be first ride for me since Feb 2017. Been working on the rig almost every day getting little things knocked out, I can promise you I'll be there ready to wheel. No way I'm doing all this work and not showing up. Will be leaving Friday morning, early as I can. should be on site Friday about 1p at the latest.

OK I'll be there... probably earlyish on Friday

Ed is your "fiend" Juan? Would be fun if he came

Last edited:
just reserved campsite in Area A for 2 nights.

OK I'll be there... probably earlyish on Friday

Ed is your "fiend" Juan? Would be fun if he came

Yeah, I believe he is set on coming.

Back